At Homes for Homes, we value partnerships. Here you can read about the partnerships we have formed and the vital role these relationships play in supporting this social initiative.
Community partners help with the framework
Thank you to the broader community for joining with us to address Australia’s biggest social issue. Together we will have the infrastructure, resources and hands-on help required to make Homes for Homes happen.
- Major banks, led by the Australian Banking Association (ABA).
- Leading Australian legal firms.
- Community housing providers.
- Property industry including PEXA, GlobalX and Green Building Council of Australia.
- Developers and builders of new apartments, town houses and houses.
- Also charitable trusts and foundations, federal and state governments, as listed under Funding Partners.